Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Skateboarding?

One weekend we decided to go to the park for a stroll. Brian brought his skate board and Bryson had his bike, and Miles had the luxury of riding in a stroller. So who got the best work out? And who had the most fun? Well I thought I would be on the blah side, but something different happened. Brian, offered me to ride on his long board (long skate board). Now, for those of you thinking oh, no big deal she probably does this all the time. NO, I have never ridden a skate board in my life, and I rarely do things that will humiliate me on purpose. But after some convincing, and especially since no one was around really, I decided to try. I was definetly out of my element, but eventually I got the hang of it. Not to say I'm going to do tricks or anything, but I started to like it, that's all. Also Brian tells me the long board is much easier than the regular skate board.

1 comment:

by Aaron Read said...

I always knew you were cool like that. :)